Diamond Abrasive Grinding Pads
Edge Stone is a trusted and experienced manufacturer of Diamond Abrasive Grinding Pads, we supply products for projects, wholesalers and fabricators all over the world. It would be our honor to provide excellent service and high quality products for you, we are expecting to become your long-term partner in China.
Diamond Abrasive Grinding Pads
Characteristics of Product
1. The diamond polishing pads possess long life, high sharpness and good polishing quality.
2. Pad material: resin and diamond.
3. Adapter: hoop and loop.
4. Diameter: 80mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm,180mm, 200mm (3" 4" 5" 6" 7" 8").
5. Competitive price and stable quality.
6. Production capacity: 60000 pieces/month.
7. Matured formula designing and testing system.
8. Grit: 50#, 100#, 200#, 400#, 800#, 1500#, 3000#, buff (white buff for light color stones and black buff for dark and black granite)
Dry and wet use, diamond polishing pads are backed with Velcro, can be mounted on a rigid backer pad to fit on angle grinder, floor polishing machine, other hand hold machine to polish, maintain, or restore for granite ,marble, sandstone, onyx, limestone, travertine, quartz stone, artificial stone, andesite, volcanic, lava stone, basalt, microcrystal stone, blue stone, dolomite and construction materials (concrete, tile, ceramic, asphalt, floor) to reduce cost and increase polishing efficiency.
Packaging and Shipping for Diamond Abrasive Grinding Pads
The inner packaging is carton, outside packaging is according to the transport way, if by air, we recommend carton package which will reduce the weight; if by sea, we recommend crate which is seaworthy. Other packaging is also available upon your request.
Urgent order with less weight or samples, courier service is recommended;
Normal (regular) order which weight over 45kgs, delivering by air is recommended;
Big diameter saw blades or heavy weight products, shipping by sea is recommended.
Edgestone will offer advices according to the actual order requirements.
1. Fine raw materials are selected for processing, high grade raw materials, imported cobalt powder and high-quality diamond single crystals, to ensure the best performance of our products.
2. Customized designs are available. We can also help customers design and develop new products, and adjust cutting efficiency and lifespan upon your request.
3. Knowledgeable sales representatives are available to reply all inquiries and e-mails within 24 hours.
4. Every details will be confirmed with you before production;
5. Each processing would be completed by our skillful worker.
6. Strict quality management system. During the whole production process, from raw material choosing, processing to packing, our quality assurance people will strictly control each single and every process to guarantee quality standards and punctual delivery.
7. Detailed and clear pictures will be sent before packing and loading for you.
8. We will keep you update of the order and shipping status till you get the products smoothly.
More Products of Diamond Tools
One-stop solution and service for your requirement to save your money and time.
If you're interested in Diamond Abrasive Grinding Pads, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing excellent service and good quality products for you.
This part, or the price of this part, constitutes the rent of the land. In most commodity prices, there is then a third component. It must be pointed out that the true value of each of these three components is measured by the amount of labor each has or can buy. Not only does labor measure the value of the part of price that is decomposed into labor, but also the value of those parts of price that decompose into rent and profit. No matter in what society, the price of commodities is, in the final analysis, broken down into one of those three points or one of them. In a progressive society, all three are more or less an integral part of the price of most commodities. Take the grain price as an example. Among them, part of the rent paid to the landlord, the other part paid to the wages of workers employed in production and the maintenance of livestock, and the third part to the profits of farmers. The full price of grain, either directly, consists of these three parts or, in the end, consists of these three parts. Some may argue that the replenishment of the capital of an agricultural farmer, that is, the replenishment of livestock or other farming tools, Diamond Abrasive Grinding Pads. should be the fourth component. But the price of all the utensils of agriculture itself consists of those three parts. As far as farming horses are concerned, they are the land rent for rearing land, the wage for Wrangler labor, and the profits of capitalists for rent and wages advanced by farmers. Therefore, in the case of cereal prices, although the price of the horse-breeding must be paid in part and its maintenance costs, the total price of the total price, directly or lastly, consists of three parts: rent, labor and profit. In the case of flour prices, we have to add in the prices of cereals the profit of the flour millers and the wages of their hired workers. In the case of the bread prices, we have to add the baker's profits and the wages of their hired workers. However, there is a certain amount of labor required to transport the cereal from the farm to the flour mill and flour flour to the bakers. To pay the wages for such work requires a certain amount of capital. The wages of such labor, and the profits of such capital, must also be added to the prices of these two items. Flax prices, like cereal prices, can also be divided into three components. As for the composition of linen, it is necessary to deal with the labor of the plumber, the weaver, the weaver, the bleaching worker, etc., and the employers who split these workers on their own way must also subhead and drop the capital, and only the wages of such kind of labor, Of the profits, must also add linen prices. The closer the item is made, the closer it is to completion, the greater the wage-profit portion of its price, compared with the rent portion. As manufacturing progresses, not only profit projects increase, but later stage manufacturers, Make more profit than the maker of the previous stage. Because the latter need more capital than the former. For example, the capital employed to weavers must be greater than the capital employed to hire textile workers. Because hiring the weaver's capital, in addition to paying the hired textile worker's capital and its profits, pays the weaver's wages. Profit on the total capital to maintain a certain percentage.Should you're looking for high quality and durable diamond abrasive grinding pads, welcome to buy or wholesale the product from our factory. As one of the leading such manufacturers and suppliers, we can assure you of its high quality and long durability.