Diamond Grinding Cup Wheels And Disc
Edge Stone is a trusted and experienced manufacturer of Diamond Grinding Cup Wheels And Disc, we supply products for projects, wholesalers and fabricators all over the world. It would be our honor to provide excellent service and high quality products for you, we are expecting to become your long-term partner in China.
Diamond Grinding Cup Wheels And Disc
Characteristics of Product
1. Excellent grinding efficiency and long life.
2. High grinding precision ensuring good surface quality.
3. Small grinding force and low grinding temperature.
4. Common design same as other suppliers. Easy to be accepted and handled by workers.
5. Competitive price and stable quality.
6. Production capacity: 20000 pieces/month.
7. Matured formula designing and testing system.
Used on hand working electrical or pneumatic grinding tools, diamond grinding cup wheels are the most efficient tools for fast grinding, rough deburring, smooth shaping and finishing for the surface of natural stone, like granite, marble and concrete, masonry material, in wet or dry conditions.
Packaging and Shipping for Diamond Grinding Cup Wheels And Disc
Inner packing: diamond grinding wheel packed in a waterproof carton; outside packaging is according to the transport way, if by air, we recommend carton package which will reduce the weight; if by sea, we recommend crate which is seaworthy. Other packaging is also available upon your request.
Urgent order with less weight or samples, courier service is recommended;
Normal (regular) order which weight over 45kgs, delivering by air is recommended;
Big diameter saw blades or heavy weight products, shipping by sea is recommended.
Edgestone will offer advices according to the actual order requirements.
1. Fine raw materials are selected for processing, high grade raw materials, imported cobalt powder and high-quality diamond single crystals, to ensure the best performance of our products.
2. Customized designs are available. We can also help customers design and develop new products, and adjust cutting efficiency and lifespan upon your request.
3. Knowledgeable sales representatives are available to reply all inquiries and e-mails within 24 hours.
4. Every details will be confirmed with you before production;
5. Each processing would be completed by our skillful worker.
6. Strict quality management system. During the whole production process, from raw material choosing, processing to packing, our quality assurance people will strictly control each single and every process to guarantee quality standards and punctual delivery.
7. Detailed and clear pictures will be sent before packing and loading for you.
8. We will keep you update of the order and shipping status till you get the products smoothly.
More Products of Diamond Tools
One-stop solution and service for your requirement to save your money and time.
If you're interested in Diamond Grinding Cup Wheels And Disc, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing excellent service and good quality products for you.
For example, if a piece of Drummond's lunar calendar is marked with twenty-five gold coins or fifty gold coins, the same amount of gold coins will still be refunded only after the statutory changes. At this time, if you do not pay in silver with gold coins, the amount of silver required will vary greatly with the statutory ratio. As for the payment of this promissory note, compared with the price of silver, the price of gold does not seem to change easily. At this time, it seems as if the value of silver is measured in gold rather than the value of gold in silver. Therefore, if the amount on the books, contracts, bonds is all expressed in gold, then the value of the metal or the value of the standard should be considered gold, not silver. In the different values of the different kinds of metal coins, if a statutory ratio remains unchanged, the value of the most expensive metal, in effect, dictates the value of all the mint. For example, a British penny twelve pence weighs half a pound of copper in a constant weight (sixteen ounces), and a penny can not be worth seven cents prior to being cast into a coin because of poor copper. Diamond Grinding Cup Wheels And Disc . However, as a result of the law, the equivalent of a dozen pennies of copper coins was considered a shilling on the market and could be converted into a shilling at any time. That is, before the recent reform of the gold coin, the British gold coins, in general, had not, as with most silver coins, not been below the standard weight, at least in the circulation of gold coins in and around London. However, the worn-out twenty-one centuries-old silver coin is considered to be equivalent to one cent less than the gold coin of a great loss. Recently, as a result of the law, the British government has taken steps to bring the gold coins as close to standard weight as GM coins in other countries. However, the government department shall not accept the order of gold coins by weight and keep the weight of the gold coins close to the standard for the duration of the order. Silver coins are still worn and eroded as they did before the gold coin reform. However, in the market, the worn-out silver coin twenty-one shillings are still considered a good coin of gold. In this way, the reform of the gold obviously raised the value of the silver that can be exchanged with the gold. The British mint cast forty-and-a-half cents a pound of gold, calculated as twenty-one shillings per penny, equivalent to forty-six pounds and fourteen shillings. Only, weighing one ounce of gold, equal to three silver seventeen shillings ten pence. England never seigniorage tax, with one pound or one ounce standard bullion holding mint, can be exchanged for weighing one pound or one ounce of coins. Therefore, three pounds per ounce, seventeen shillings, and ten pence, becomes the price of England's so-called gold mint, which is the amount of gold the mint paid for the exchange of standard bullion. Before the gold coin reform, the standard bullion prices on the market for many years were above 18 shillings per ounce, often three pounds, nineteen shillings, and more often four pounds. However, in the four pounds of gold worn at that time, seldom one standard gold above one ounce. After the reform of the gold coin, the market price of standard bullion per ounce seldom exceeds three pounds and seventeen shillings and sevenpence.Should you're looking for high quality and durable diamond grinding cup wheels and disc, welcome to buy or wholesale the product from our factory. As one of the leading such manufacturers and suppliers, we can assure you of its high quality and long durability.