Angle Grinder Diamond Polishing Disc
Edge Stone is a trusted and experienced manufacturer of Angle Grinder Diamond Polishing Disc, we supply products for projects, wholesalers and fabricators all over the world. It would be our honor to provide excellent service and high quality products for you, we are expecting to become your long-term partner in China.
Angle Grinder Diamond Polishing Disc
Characteristics of Product
1. The diamond polishing pads possess long life, high sharpness and good polishing quality.
2. Pad material: resin and diamond.
3. Adapter: hoop and loop.
4. Diameter: 80mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm,180mm, 200mm (3" 4" 5" 6" 7" 8").
5. Competitive price and stable quality.
6. Production capacity: 60000 pieces/month.
7. Matured formula designing and testing system.
8. Grit: 50#, 100#, 200#, 400#, 800#, 1500#, 3000#, buff (white buff for light color stones and black buff for dark and black granite)
Dry and wet use, diamond polishing pads are backed with Velcro, can be mounted on a rigid backer pad to fit on angle grinder, floor polishing machine, other hand hold machine to polish, maintain, or restore for granite ,marble, sandstone, onyx, limestone, travertine, quartz stone, artificial stone, andesite, volcanic, lava stone, basalt, microcrystal stone, blue stone, dolomite and construction materials (concrete, tile, ceramic, asphalt, floor) to reduce cost and increase polishing efficiency.
Packaging and Shipping for Angle Grinder Diamond Polishing Disc
The inner packaging is carton, outside packaging is according to the transport way, if by air, we recommend carton package which will reduce the weight; if by sea, we recommend crate which is seaworthy. Other packaging is also available upon your request.
Urgent order with less weight or samples, courier service is recommended;
Normal (regular) order which weight over 45kgs, delivering by air is recommended;
Big diameter saw blades or heavy weight products, shipping by sea is recommended.
Edgestone will offer advices according to the actual order requirements.
1. Fine raw materials are selected for processing, high grade raw materials, imported cobalt powder and high-quality diamond single crystals, to ensure the best performance of our products.
2. Customized designs are available. We can also help customers design and develop new products, and adjust cutting efficiency and lifespan upon your request.
3. Knowledgeable sales representatives are available to reply all inquiries and e-mails within 24 hours.
4. Every details will be confirmed with you before production;
5. Each processing would be completed by our skillful worker.
6. Strict quality management system. During the whole production process, from raw material choosing, processing to packing, our quality assurance people will strictly control each single and every process to guarantee quality standards and punctual delivery.
7. Detailed and clear pictures will be sent before packing and loading for you.
8. We will keep you update of the order and shipping status till you get the products smoothly.
More Products of Diamond Tools
One-stop solution and service for your requirement to save your money and time.
If you're interested in Angle Grinder Diamond Polishing Disc, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing excellent service and good quality products for you.
However, in the most advanced society, there are also a few commodities whose prices can only be divided into the two parts of labor wages and capital profits, and the prices of a few commodities, consisting only of the wage of labor. For example, the price of seafood is usually only two components: one for the fisherman's labor and the other for the profits of the fishery capital. There are times when there is also rent at such prices, but seldom seen. I will explain later on this point. Fishing on the river is often different from maritime fisheries, at least for the most part in Europe, where their situation is quite different. The salmon industry in Europe generally pays land rent. Although this rent, strictly speaking, can not be called land rent, it undoubtedly forms part of the salmon price together with wages and profits. In some parts of Scotland, a handful of poor people pick up spotted small stones, often called scotch agates, on the coast. Carved stone industry to pay them the price, but their labor wages, there is no rent part, there is no profit part. In short, no matter what the full price of the goods, the last three parts or one of the three parts. Angle Grinder Diamond Polishing Disc. In the prices of commodities, except for the rent of land and the price of all the labor required for the production, manufacture, and even transportation of goods, the remaining part must be reckoned as profits. Separately speaking, the price or exchange value of each commodity consists of all or one of those three parts; all together, the price of all the commodities that make up the entire annual product of a country must consist of those three parts , But also as a distribution of labor wages, land rent or capital profits among different domestic residents. All the goods that the community collects or produces by labor every year or that its full price is originally distributed to some of the members of the society in this way. Wages, profits and rent are the three fundamental sources of all income and all exchangeable values. All other income, in the final analysis, comes from one of these three sources. No matter who, as long as his income comes from his own resources, his income must come from his labor, capital or land. The income from labor is called salary. Income from the use of capital is called profit. Capital is not self-employed, and borrowed from others, in order to obtain revenue, this income, known as the interest or interest of the currency. The borrower gives both the borrower and the borrower the opportunity to make a profit, and the borrower pays the interest. Of course, profits obtained from borrowings are, of course, part of the borrowers who take the investment away. The other part, of course, belongs to the lender who gives the borrower a profit. Interest is always a derivative of income, if the borrower is not a prodigal who borrows in order to repay the debt, then the amount of money he uses to repay the interest must come from his source of income if it is not derived from the use of borrowed money. Revenue derived entirely from land, known as rent, belongs to the landlord. The income of the agriculturist is partly derived from labor and the other from the capital. In his view, the land was but a tool that enabled him to obtain the labor wage and the capital profit. All taxes, all income derived from taxes, all pensions, pensions and all kinds of annuities are, in the final analysis, derived from these three fundamental sources of income, both directly and indirectly through labor wages, capital gains or land rent expenditures.Should you're looking for high quality and durable angle grinder diamond polishing disc, welcome to buy or wholesale the product from our factory. As one of the leading such manufacturers and suppliers, we can assure you of its high quality and long durability.