Diamond Buff 200mm For Polishing Stone
Edge Stone is a trusted and experienced manufacturer of Diamond Buff 200mm for Polishing Stone, we supply products for projects, wholesalers and fabricators all over the world. It would be our honor to provide excellent service and high quality products for you, we are expecting to become your long-term partner in China.
Diamond Buff 200mm for Polishing Stone
Characteristics of Product
1. Special formula ensures a high gloss within a short time.
2. One of the best Chinese buff available in the market.
3. Product name: resin polishing plate buff.
4. Grit: buff.
5. Competitive price and stable quality.
6. Production capacity: 20000 pieces/month.
7. Matured formula designing and testing system.
1. Diameter: 150mm, 200mm, 250mm
2. Color: white, black, red.
3. Application: granite.
To be used for final polishing of granite slabs on automatic polishing lines or manual polishing machine.
Packaging and Shipping for Diamond Buff 200mm for Polishing Stone
Inner packing: packed in a paper box; outside packaging is according to the transport way, if by air, we recommend carton package which will reduce the weight; if by sea, we recommend crate which is seaworthy. Other packaging is also available upon your request.
Urgent order with less weight or samples, courier service is recommended;
Normal (regular) order which weight over 45kgs, delivering by air is recommended;
Big diameter saw blades or heavy weight products, shipping by sea is recommended.
Edgestone will offer advices according to the actual order requirements.
1. Fine raw materials are selected for processing, high grade raw materials, imported cobalt powder and high-quality diamond single crystals, to ensure the best performance of our products.
2. Customized designs are available. We can also help customers design and develop new products, and adjust cutting efficiency and lifespan upon your request.
3. Knowledgeable sales representatives are available to reply all inquiries and e-mails within 24 hours.
4. Every details will be confirmed with you before production;
5. Each processing would be completed by our skillful worker.
6. Strict quality management system. During the whole production process, from raw material choosing, processing to packing, our quality assurance people will strictly control each single and every process to guarantee quality standards and punctual delivery.
7. Detailed and clear pictures will be sent before packing and loading for you.
8. We will keep you update of the order and shipping status till you get the products smoothly.
More Products of Diamond Tools
One-stop solution and service for your requirement to save your money and time.
If you're interested in Diamond Buff 200mm for Polishing Stone, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing excellent service and good quality products for you.
In fact, in the previous occasion, the goods were cheap; in the latter case, the prices were too high. Therefore, according to the popular saying, labor can be said to have real price and nominal price as goods. The so-called real price, is a certain amount of necessities and convenience products rewarding work. The so-called nominal price is a certain amount of money that remunerates labor. Laborers are poor and rich, whose remuneration is bad, good, not proportional to the nominal price of their labor but proportional to the real price of their labor. In terms of goods and labor, the difference between the true price and the nominal price is not only purely theoretical, but also practical and important. The same real value of the value, often equal; but the same nominal value of the value, but often due to changes in the value of gold and silver have a great difference. Therefore, suppose a person sells real estate on the condition of permanent tenancy, and if he really wants to keep the value of the rent constant, then he can not set the rent as a certain amount of money. There are inevitably two kinds of changes in the value of a certain amount of money: first, changes due to different gold and silver components contained in each coin of the same name; and second, changes due to differences in gold and silver values of the same component over and above each other . Monarchs and nations tend to think that reducing the amount of pure metal contained in a coin is beneficial to them. Diamond Buff 200mm for Polishing Stone. However, they seldom believe that increasing the amount of pure metal contained in a coin should be beneficial. I believe that the amount of pure metal contained in the coins in all countries is declining, never increasing, and that such changes often make the value of monetary rent lower. The discovery of the Americas mines has reduced the value of gold and silver in Europe. The average person speculates that the value of gold and silver will gradually decline, and probably will continue to decline for a long time (but I do not think there is any real argument here). Therefore, under such speculation, even if the rent is not specified as a seigniorage for a number of pounds, the provision of sterling silver or some silver of a certain quality for a few ounces will, in most cases, be reduced rather than increased the value of monetary rent. This is not the case for cereal rent. Cereal rent, even when the coin name is consistent, is more than the original value of money rent. Elizabeth eighteenth year stipulates that domestic colleges rent, two-thirds of the currency, the remaining one-third to grain, or according to the recent market price of valley equivalent to currency. The portion of grain equivalent to money, originally worth only one-third of the total rent, is now twice as high as the other two-thirds, according to Dr. Brexstone. As a result, the monetary rent of each college must have been reduced to almost a quarter of its original value or a quarter of its original value. However, British mint units have barely changed since the Phillip and Mary dynasties; the same amount of pounds, shillings, or pennies contains almost the same amount of sterling silver. It can be seen from this that the drop in the value of rent and rent in each college is entirely due to the decline in the price of silver. Assuming the price of silver drops and the amount of pure silver contained in the coin decreases at the same time, the loss of monetary rent will be greater.Should you're looking for high quality and durable diamond buff 200mm for polishing stone, welcome to buy or wholesale the product from our factory. As one of the leading such manufacturers and suppliers, we can assure you of its high quality and long durability.