Diamond Resin Bond Polishing Wheels
Edge Stone is a trusted and experienced manufacturer of Diamond Resin Bond Polishing Wheels, we supply products for projects, wholesalers and fabricators all over the world. It would be our honor to provide excellent service and high quality products for you, we are expecting to become your long-term partner in China.
Diamond Resin Bond Polishing Wheels
Characteristics of Product
1. Special formula ensures a high gloss within a short time.
2. One of the best Chinese buff available in the market.
3. Product name: resin polishing plate buff.
4. Grit: buff.
5. Competitive price and stable quality.
6. Production capacity: 20000 pieces/month.
7. Matured formula designing and testing system.
1. Diameter: 150mm, 200mm, 250mm
2. Color: white, black, red.
3. Application: granite.
To be used for final polishing of granite slabs on automatic polishing lines or manual polishing machine.
Packaging and Shipping for Diamond Resin Bond Polishing Wheels
Inner packing: packed in a paper box; outside packaging is according to the transport way, if by air, we recommend carton package which will reduce the weight; if by sea, we recommend crate which is seaworthy. Other packaging is also available upon your request.
Urgent order with less weight or samples, courier service is recommended;
Normal (regular) order which weight over 45kgs, delivering by air is recommended;
Big diameter saw blades or heavy weight products, shipping by sea is recommended.
Edgestone will offer advices according to the actual order requirements.
1. Fine raw materials are selected for processing, high grade raw materials, imported cobalt powder and high-quality diamond single crystals, to ensure the best performance of our products.
2. Customized designs are available. We can also help customers design and develop new products, and adjust cutting efficiency and lifespan upon your request.
3. Knowledgeable sales representatives are available to reply all inquiries and e-mails within 24 hours.
4. Every details will be confirmed with you before production;
5. Each processing would be completed by our skillful worker.
6. Strict quality management system. During the whole production process, from raw material choosing, processing to packing, our quality assurance people will strictly control each single and every process to guarantee quality standards and punctual delivery.
7. Detailed and clear pictures will be sent before packing and loading for you.
8. We will keep you update of the order and shipping status till you get the products smoothly.
More Products of Diamond Tools
One-stop solution and service for your requirement to save your money and time.
If you're interested in Diamond Resin Bond Polishing Wheels, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing excellent service and good quality products for you.
and they used unearthed copper strips for their purchases, in other words, These rough, is what was used as currency at the time. In such rude conditions, the use of metal, there are two great inconveniences. The first is weighing the trouble; the second is the test of trouble. There is a slight difference in the weight of precious metals, which can make a big difference in value. But to correctly weigh these metals, at least with a very sophisticated method and balance. Gold weighing, especially a fine operation. Admittedly, base metal weighed somewhat less, and will not have a large impact on value, so there is no need to weigh it carefully. But if a poor man buys and sells goods of a copper plate, he weighs the weight of the same copper plate at a time, which makes it troublesome. Laboratory metal work, but more difficult, more cumbersome. If it were not to place a portion of the metal in the crucible and melt it with the appropriate melting agent, the result of the test would be unreliable. Before the coinage system has been implemented, Diamond Resin Bond Polishing Wheels is easy to be greatly deceived unless such a difficult and tedious test is passed. The proceeds from the sale of their goods may be superficially like a pound of pure silver or pure copper mixed with many of the weakest and cheapest metals. Therefore, in order to avoid such disadvantages, to facilitate transactions and to promote the development of various industries and industries, the progressive countries consider it necessary to stamp the public stamp on certain metals normally used to purchase certain quantities of goods. So there is the coinage system and the government office known as the Mint. The nature of this system is similar to the system of burlap inspector. The task of these prosecutors is to define the quality of the various commodities in the city by stamped with public seals. The original purpose of the public stamp, which was concealed on the currency, appeared to be to determine the quality or purity of the metal, which must be determined and most difficult to determine. The engraving at that time was very similar to the mark of purity engraved on silverware and silver bars. The same is true of gold nugget, but only attached to the metal side without covering the full Spanish mark of metal. What it determines is the purity of the metal, not the weight of the metal. Carry, Abraham weighs silver four hundred shekels to Yi Fren, as the price of Mark Pila field. It is said that Shekel was the currency of merchants at that time. However, at that time, the circulation of metal currency was the same as the grant of bullion bullion today. Regardless of the number, only the weight. In ancient times, the Saxons came to England, and their aged people were said not to seek money, but to acquire the kind, that is, all kinds of food. The custom paid in money is to conquer the first founder of William Wang. However, at that time, the currency included in the treasury was counted by weight rather than by number for a very long period of time. It is cumbersome and difficult to weigh metal without error. This leads to the coinage system. The engraving of the coin not only covers both sides of the metal block, but sometimes also covers its edges. This engraving, not only to determine the purity of the metal, but also to determine its weight. Since then, the coin as it is now, the whole number of grant, no weighing the trouble. The name of the mint appears to indicate the weight or quantity contained.Should you're looking for high quality and durable diamond resin bond polishing wheels, welcome to buy or wholesale the product from our factory. As one of the leading such manufacturers and suppliers, we can assure you of its high quality and long durability.